Looking for a statement piece to make all your friends envious, our floating shelves will do the trick!
Our floating shelves are custom built to fit any wall using wood salvaged from structures at least a century old.
Handcrafted from old-growth pine, reclaimed poplar, or antique oak, they will look at home in any space. Each reclaimed board we use has a story and we strive to make sure it’s able to live on.
Each wooden shelf will appear as if it were floating on the wall due to our completely hidden, easy-to-mount brackets.
• Solid reclaimed wood shelf predrilled and routed to accept included bracket.
• Custom metal bracket with predrilled holes every 4″ for mounting versatility.
• Screws and Torx bit to attach the bracket to wall studs.
• Depth: 4″- 12″
• Length: 24″- 96″
• Thickness: 2″ approx.
• We recommend not exceeding a 10″ depth on shelves over 72″ due to the overall weight of the shelf.
• Depth can vary up to 1/2″ due to the nature of reclaimed wood.
• Natural : Sanded smooth and left in its natural form.
• Satin Water based Varnish : Protects the wood and leaves a light natural look.
• Satin Oil based Varnish : Protects the wood and imparts a warm amber color.
• Each floating wall shelf is built with solid wood selected just for you.
• To reach certain dimensions, we will join boards (no more than two) through compression gluing to achieve the exact width needed. This is a common process and essentially makes two boards become one.
•Our reclaimed wood shelving and custom metal brackets are made in the USA with a passion for quality and uniqueness.
• Free Shipping within the US
• Ships in 2-3 weeks
*Due to high demand currently shipping in 4 weeks*
– Questions or need a size not listed? Contact us!