The Ingram Farmhouse was built in 1915. Fortunately, we were able to salvage a tremendous amount of wood from this house. Most every room was tongue-and-groove on the floor, walls, and ceiling. We salvaged over 20 doors and nearly 100 window panes. The property up until recently had a blacksmith shop and smokehouse. The property still has a massive 3 loft barn built in the same era that will be around for many years to come.