• The 4 and 5 hook coat racks made with nail hangers are made from hand-hewn oak beams salvaged from a barn in western KY that was used to cure tobacco for many years. This piece was part of the original log barn structure built in the late 1800’s.
• The 4 Hook Train Rail is made using actual train track from a railroad as hooks, they’re attached to an oak barn wood board from the same Tobacco Barn in KY.
• Both styles come ready to hang with hardware attached.
• Free Shipping within the US
– Need a custom size? Contact us!