We custom make chandeliers from hand-hewn or circle-sawn antique pine or oak beams. We salvage all of our wood from barns and houses pre-1930’s. Our reclaimed wood is full of history and character. We build handing lights to any length and number of bulbs.
Our chandelier looks best when paired with Edison style bulbs and these chandeliers can be hung from a single point (as above) or from 2 points with chains running vertically.
• Beam Chandelier w/ Light Sockets (Bulbs are not included)
• 2-5′ Chains | One Attached to Each Anchor Point.
• Chandelier is Wired using UL Rated Components and Ready to Hang.
• Beam Size (approx.) 6″ x 6″
• Satin Water Based Varnish – Protects and leaves a light natural look.
• Made and Shipped in 3 weeks.
• *FREE* Nationwide Shipping
• Local Delivery
• Local Pickup
Starting at $729 for a 36″L with 6 Lights
– Have any question? Contact us!